30mm Flo-Cell® Drainage Cell
The Atlantis Flo-Cell™ is the ideal drainage medium for planter box applications. The Flo-Cell™ is lightweight, easy to use and is cost effective when compared to traditional drainage methods.
Efficient Water Mangement
Only excess water is removed, keeping a perfect amount of moisture on perch for optimal growing conditions.
Protects Building Structures
The Flo-Cell™ functions as a protective membrane for waterproofing and provides ventilation for concrete slabs which alleviates heat induced stress and cracking.
Futhermore if the wall is cracked and no efficient drainage is present contamination from the soil such as salts and other corrosive elements will futher contribute to the deteriation of the wall integrity.
Atlantis wall panels are the most effective method of venting and maintaining consistent temperature on the wall surface by creating a substaintial long term air pocket that will not crush over time.
- Efficiently drains excess water while retaining an optimum moisture level
- Simultaneously reduces urban flooding and conserves water resources
- Ideal for promoting plant growth in planter box and roof garden applications
- Modules can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Faster installation than traditional drainage systems
- Structurally engineered to be used in drainage-critical applications such as planter boxes and roof gardens
- Manufactured from recycled, hard-wearing polypropylene, resistant to chemical and bacterial attack over long term.
- Ideal for sports fields, civil works, retaining walls, bio-filtration, groundwater recharge and general landscape applications
|Material||85% Recycled Polypropylene, 15% Proprietary Materials|
|Size||30m(H) x 400mm(W) 620mm(L) ; W-Clip *Further models available|
|Compressive Strength||98.6 t/m2|
|Flow Rate||7.4 L/s/metre width @ 0.5% gradient|
|Void Ratio||> 90%|
|Biological Resistance||Not affected by biological activity.|
|Chemical Resistance||Excellent resistance to Acids, Alcohols, Bases and Mineral Oils. Good resistance to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Vegetable Oils.|
|Recomended Service Temperature||-10ºC to 70ºC|